Tips – How To Prepare The File
To obtain the best quality of the printout, please follow up the tips below.
- Prepare your file in the scale of 1:1
- The used resolution should be 30-150 dpi, according to the size and the purpose of the graphics. For the indoor printout that would be read near-by, use the resolution at least 120 dpi. For the rest of the cases read the list below.
- We accept the files saved in CMYK mode only.
- The most suitable format to save the graphics is TIFF CMYK with compression LZW, that allows to get the best graphics quality with small file size.
- To obtain deep black, replace black by colour including: C50%, M40%, Y40%, B100%.
- You may deliver your files on CD and DVD, or send it to FTP server, after telephone contact or mail contact.
- In the file name – please set the name of your print, its size (in mm), type of the material you want to get it printed and the edition, e.g.
“home_2000x1000_banner_1item.tif”, or “garden_500x325_foil_2items.pdf”
- Suggested resolution (in DPI)depending on the print size:
To get the FTP address, login and password, please contact with our marketing department.